dinsdag 21 februari 2012

A good hello

Good morning/midday/afternoon/evening/night (fill in whatever applies to your time) to my blog. 
 
I decided to interest myself in politics a while ago, probably 2 years. And in those 2 years politics have taken a major role in my life. In all those years I have been switching between various ideologies. Mostly between quite authoritarian ones. For example: Stalinism, Leninism, conservatism etc etc. It has been not so long time, around half a year, when I met the ideologies of little communes and agrarianism. Quickly determined that this, combined with anarchism and a free market, could be a very effective method of anarchy.  
 
So far my political background. You might ask now who I am and why I actually started this blog. Well, it's quite simple. I was inspired by Roderick T. Longs blog and ideas, well partly actually. And decided to make my own blog to describe various happenings in the world. Political, economical, environmental and so forth. So I say a good hello to my new readers, and I hope you will enjoy my blog.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten