woensdag 28 november 2012

The Fall of The EU?

A good hello my fellow bloggers, readers, whatsoever, how are you guys doing after 1 year? Sorry for my absence whole the time, I just forget to set my clock, hence.
 Anyway, seems like alot of stuff has become batshit insane in the time I went away, Greece getting more debts, the ETA laying down arms, the re-election of Obama (my condolences on the latter for the American people, I would have rather seen Ron Paul in the White House. Yet rather Obama than Romney).
 On Greece, the country is still facing bankruptcy, the taxes are being raised, the chances of making good bussiness have been literally dropped to zero percent. So what should the Greeks do?

First of all; promote folks of making their own bussiness, that said, lower coorperate taxes, lower the VAT, give people more financial space on expanding their opportunities. Also, the state should lower their responsibilities to the people, and should focus on 3 things; Safety, Order and Effeciency, Safety to operate bussiness in a normal manner, Order to punish fraud and other misleading things, and Efficiency to make the 2 crystal clear and open.

 Good Luck Greece, and please, don't make Zeus upset.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten